Monday, March 2, 2015



I find it interesting that so many people that have blogs about knitting or crafts are also readers and post what they are reading. So I decided that I will add what I am reading on Mondays as well...

I am working on a challenge for children's books right now called ReFoReMo. So one of the books I will be reading for this is How to Make Apple Pie and see the world by Marjorie Priceman. And there is an apple pie recipe in the back!


The other book I am reading is 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber. My sister bought me the whole series for my birthday this past year, and I am finally going to start reading them!




And finally, for Craft Month...my granddaughter (Kennedi) is coming over today, and we will be "doing some crafts" as she put it! It is so much fun watching her as she creates something new.

So, what are you crafting today?