Sunday, March 1, 2015

March is National Craft Month

Starting off...

Being that today is March 1st and the first day of National Craft Month, I decided to start my blog today. I'm not sure where it will take me, but I wanted to give it a try. Below are a couple of sites to visit for some crafting information and ideas!



I have a love and a passion for knitting. My grandmother taught me...oh, let's just say a long time ago. When she passed away, I felt that my artistic and crafty side went with her. But I have now decided to honor her by starting to craft again, and to start this blog. Love you Grandma!

Right now I have a scoodie on my needles. My grandmother made these for my sister and me one year when we lived up in Cleveland. They were really great to cover both your ears and neck.