Monday, March 9, 2015




It’s Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys. If you are like me and enjoy children's literature as well, then head over to Unleashing Readers ...or better yet. Google It's Monday What are you reading? for numerous websites that are involved in this. It is a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It’s also a great chance to see what others are reading right now.

So, I am still reading my Debbie Macomber book...



For my picture book this week I am reading a variety of texts for my ReFoReMo Challenge. I am reading some biographies to guide my own writing of a biography for a picture book. Here is one that I am reading today...



I also read and reviewed a biography about Bessie Coleman on my other blog. You can find it here: 

http://fortheloveofchildrensbooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/perfect-picture-book-friday-nobody-owns.html

So, what are you reading this week?