Monday, March 16, 2015



WOW! It's Monday already!
What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys. If you are like me and enjoy children's literature as well, then head over to Unleashing Readers ...or better yet. Google It's Monday What are you Reading? for numerous websites that are involved in this. It is a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It’s also a great chance to see what others are reading right now.

What am I reading...well I am pretty slow on reading my grown-up book. So, yes, I am still reading Debbie Macomber.






For my picture book this week I am still reading a variety of texts for my ReFoReMo ChallengeI do have another book posted on my children's literature blog. It is A Butterfly is Patient.


So what are you reading today?