Monday, April 6, 2015

Back After a Break

I took a brief break to help me get refocused with my knitting and priorities in my life right now.

I decided to restart my Craft Yarn Council Course - Knit 1. I am going to go through CYC, then I think I may be ready to work on my Master Hand Knitter program with The Knitting Guild of America. I think my grandmother would be proud of me for completing these.

I am still working on my KAL. I hope to finish by the end of next week. I would have been farther along, but we had an air-conditioning malfunction. I had to take care of the problem because my husband was busy.

I also started an herb garden a couple weeks ago. Not much...

This is my beautiful Pineapple Sage!

This is my fresh Mint...getting ready to make some Mint Juleps for the Kentucky Derby.
There's some Peppermint front of the Pineapple Sage and Mint.

I am going to try to post twice a week now...for anyone out there. Or maybe just for me :)