Monday, April 13, 2015

Oh, Mondays!

I had really good intentions to have my blog up much earlier today...BUT!

I went outside to water my beautiful herbs. As I put on my flip flops, I noticed a bunch of bugs flying and crawling in front of me and on my driveway. Upon further inspection, I realized they were - TERMITES! ARGH!

I got out a can of RAID and sprayed everywhere I saw them. After emptying the whole can, I proceeded to call my husband. He got home as quickly as he could, but I think I sprayed them enough to ward them off.

We decided to remove all the landscape timbers from around the house and replace them with metal edging. This all took most of my day.

But here I am...still knitting my KAL. Almost finished this weekend.

If I complete it by the end of the week, I will post pics!

Hope your Monday was better than mine!