Monday, May 11, 2015

If You Were A Yarn (6KCBWDay1)


As I was reading over the blogs that I follow on bloglovin', Kim at Page After Page had a post that caught my eye. It is called "knitting and crochet blog week: day 1."

What could this be? Of course, I read the blog post and was so excited. As I read her post, had to find out more. I "Googled" Knitting and Crochet Blog Week and found Eskimimi Makes and follow this link to find the information to the Official Launch. 

The daily posts can be found here - Daily Posts. So, I decided to join in!

Day One (Monday 11th May): If You Were Yarn.


If I were yarn, I would be bamboo yarn. I choose this yarn because it is soft and silky feeling but is durable as well. Not only that, it is made of natural fibers. I made a beautiful scarf from this yarn for a friend, and they loved it. It was very easy to knit with, and the scarf was very soft. 


You can follow other bloggers this week at Knitting and Crochet Blog Week VI on Facebook.