Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day!

I cannot believe that it is already May! Time seems to go by so quickly...

My garden is doing well...my mint is all ready for the Kentucky Derby! Our tomato plants haven't been eaten by squirrels...yet! Hopefully they have gotten enough sun to produce a few tomatoes.

My bible study partner and I are doing a Hebrews study. I am enjoying it as I learn and grow. 

Well, my knitting is not coming along as I hoped it would. I am having a difficult time prioritizing things! As I read other blogs that I follow, I am envious of how much some of the bloggers are doing and still are able to complete items. I do have a project I want to finish for my mother for Mother's Day...I think I can do it! So I guess I should get it out and start working!

Have a blessed weekend!

Take delight in the Lord,
     and He will give you the desires of your heart.
                        ~Psalm 37:4