Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Nothing but ripping!

It has not been a very good week for me. I had started a KAL in February- a shawl- and it was coming along very nicely. I was going to give it to my mom for Mother's Day. But no...I had to rip it to the very beginning on Monday. Lace patterns do not lend themselves to backtracking. So I started another one that I thought would be easier. One I could finish for Mother's Day...but no. I had to rip that one too :( Not a good week for me with my knitting.

I decided to get her a nightgown...she really needs a new one. And I also got her a Beth Moore devotional. Hopefully she will like both of those.

I told my husband that I would not let the two lace patterns defeat me. I will start them again next week.

Since Harper Lee's new book is coming out in July, I decided to revisit To Kill a Mockingbird. I haven't read it in years and wanted something a little meaty to read.

I hope everyone else's week is going better than mine!


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 
                                   Phil 4:13