Sunday, May 17, 2015

Your Time, Your Place (6KCBWDay7)

I can't believe it is the last day of KCBW! I have enjoyed participating and reading everyone's posts.

The question for today is going to make me be totally honest about my knitting at this time. I have plenty of spare time, since I am retired. But I have not spent the time that I should be knitting. But when I do, I knit in my living room as I do not have any kind of a craft room.

So now I am going to set some goals for myself. Here they are:

1. Take time to knit daily
2. Organize my knitting to be able to accomplish first goal
3. Post my WIPs to be more accountable

I would add more, but I think that I need to start slow.

Thank you for an enjoyable week. I hope that I commented on your blogs at least once! I would hate for people to participate and never know that anyone was reading. 


Image result for keep calm and knit on