Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Learning New Things!

I am very excited to be finished with all the test question writing...although the money will come in handy!

I decided this morning to watch some YouTube videos over knitting concepts I don't know or have just ignored in my knitting so far.

Using gauge to check knitting...I have never done this - ever! So I watched several videos to understand the hows and whys. The videos were very informative to someone who has chosen to never make a swatch in her whole knitting career. 

In order to make sure I am growing as a knitter, I am going to continue to watch the videos. I think it is a step in the right direction for encouragement and knowledge.

Here are my links to the videos I watched:

Howcast

Red Heart Gauge

Red Heart Swatch


I am still reading Dear Hank Williams. Unfortunately, I am not. But I will hopefully be done this Friday!


For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living. As for you, brothers, do not grow weary in doing good. 2 Thess. 3:11-14