Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Added a Flower to the Baby Cap

Well, I was almost done...I added a flower to the cap!



So, I decided to make another head covering for the baby as a surprise. I started a bonnet. I think bonnets are so cute, and I absolutely loved the pattern. I used the same yarn that I used for the flower on the cap...it has pink and white in case you cannot see it in my photos.


I feel like I am doing so much better in my bible study. I am able to get my prayer time done in the morning with relatively little interruptions from my husband! Yay! I have worked hard to make sure I am not being superficial and am truly putting an effort into my time with the Lord.


Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees. ~ Corrie Ten Boom