Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blanket for the New Baby

Before I was asked to make a baby cap, I had already started a baby blanket. Now I did not know the baby's gender then, so I bought the yarn that has all the "baby" colors in it.

I have been working on it off and on for about a month. I like it...hopeful the new baby will too.




I was going to start on the baby cap today, but I got caught up in preparing for a workshop I am presenting at in a couple of weeks. I am working on a writer's notebook...and it is giving me ideas for my own writing. How AWESOME!

My bible study book from Love God Greatly came today. I can't wait to start the study on prayer. In the meantime I am working a new devotional on prayer as well: Whispers of Hope by Beth Moore. I am also reading Oh God, Please Teach Me To Pray by Leighann McCoy. I am noticing a theme here...

Debbie Macomber has a word each year that she choses. Her word this year is JOY. I have been thinking and trying to be lead by God on what my word should be, but I am coming up dry right now. I won't give up though! Maybe by Thursday I will have it...


By your steadfastness and patient endurance you shall win the true life of your souls.
—Luke 21:19